Is it Possible to Mitigate Fire Damaged Businesses in East Brunswick?
SERVPRO is a Qualified Fire Remediation and Restoration Service for East Brunswick
East Brunswick is a collection of residential neighborhoods that make up a township in Middlesex County, New Jersey. Despite being outside of New York State jurisdiction, the town is considered a part of New York City's metropolitan area. Excellent transport services and infrastructure into New York have grown Brunswick as a popular bedroom community away from the busier suburbs. There are currently 43,538 residents living in East Brunswick, making it one of the larger villages in New Jersey. The history of this township in New Jersey dates back to 1677, when the first physical legislature regarding the land is dated.
The Raritan River area was initially Lenape Indian land until purchased by New York baker Thomas Lawrence. On the southernmost tip of this land grew a small community of settlers. By the nineteenth century, the settlements essentially cropped up around the Old Bridge neighborhood, still in existence today. Residents would have to wait for a near half-century before receiving official incorporation as a town in 1860. The modern suburban community here is represented by its excellent local theater, nearby tower complexes, and accommodation at the New Jersey Turnpike. There are several fairs and festivals that celebrate the town's rural roots occurring throughout the year.
- East Brunswick plays host to the Middlesex County Fair on Cranbury Road each year. The annual event is a favorite in the local community and runs with a mission to celebrate, educate and advance traditional agriculture in the region. Typical attractions include its rotating mix of food trucks and fairground rides.
- Also on Cranberry Road is Playhouse 22. The contemporary theater plays seasonal productions throughout the year and supports New Jersey's upcoming actors, playwrights, and directors. The playhouse also doubles up as a concert venue for popular music.
- Crystal Springs Family Water Park on Durham's Corner is reasonably large with regular swimming pools, water slides, kids pools, and a lazy river. The waterpark is well-known for its excellent service, lifeguards, and peaceful atmosphere. Resident discounts apply with up to 40% off.
SERVPRO is an Experienced Fire Mitigation Service that Can Reduce Damages in your Business
A property fire at your East Brunswick business can slow productivity, reduce revenue and cause stress to the workforce. Our technicians have extensive experience in managing the process of damaged property and returning it to its preloss condition. Access to leading industrial equipment like exterior fired furnaces and direct expansion units allows us to perform a quick restoration, even in larger commercial spaces. Contact us twenty-four-hours a day on our emergency phone line.
- SERVPRO can fit emergency ducting over the affected area and control indoor temperature, humidity and apply negative air pressure.
- Our experts can assess the damages inside industrial heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC.)
- Using proven cleaning methods, we can remove most smoke residue, soot, ash, and odor from your premises.
Limit loss and business interruption. Contact SERVPRO of East Brunswick / Princeton Meadows at (732) 432-9800.