Marketing Representative Wanted - SERVPRO of East Brunswick
Sales and Marketing Representative
We have an immediate opening for a Sales and Marketing Representative.
- Must have 3 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: Based on experience
We are seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new people, with excellent communication skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. You will be responsible for accelerating sales volume by creating new customer relationships while further developing existing accounts. Working alongside our highly competent service team, you will manage all aspects of the sales process to ensure high customer satisfaction levels while developing long-term relationships.
Primary responsibilities for compiling and maintaining "Centers of Influence" (COIs) information and conducting Objective-to-Objective marketing. He/she will also participate in professional Associations for networking, provide "lunch and learn" sessions, and promote Continuing Education (CE) courses to the community. In addition, the BDR will understand the basics of production and estimating processes. Complete Emergency Ready Profiles (ERP'S) and discuss benefits of emergency event preparation. The BDR will complete marketing file documentation, as appropriate, and assist other departments, when necessary.
- HSD/GED preferred.
- 3 + year(s) of Sales, Marketing or Customer Service Rep experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation, grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times.
- Possess polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to meet people in new or difficult situations and build rapport.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel).
Please email your resume to email@example.com