Restoration Crew Chief - Immediate Hire
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and love helping people through difficult situations? Then this is the perfect position for you.
Overall Responsibilities for Restoration Crew Chief:
- Explain, monitor, communicate and respond to customer needs/concerns.
- Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise their activities.
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control.
- Manage electronic job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate product details.
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred.
- IICRC certification preferred.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (ie. crawl spaces, attics).
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects.
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals.
- Valid drivers license a must.
Benefits: 401(k) matching, Health insurance, Paid time off
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Please email your resume to SERVPRO9885@gmail.com