Does Your East Brunswick Business Need Fire Damage Help?
SERVPRO is here to help businesses deal with fire damage
East Brunswick is a large township in New Jersey, with a population of 47,512. The town is close to the Raritan River, which offers lovely views and walks, yet conveniently located for New Brunswick and New York City.
The local government formed East Brunswick from different townships, including North Brunswick, Monroe, and Old Bridge. East Brunswick started life as a farming community. In the 1930s, better road access attracted suburban settlers. The town grew rapidly and is now a popular commuter town for New Brunswick and New York. It is also the birthplace of several eminent people, including:
- Jessie Eisenberg, the actor who played Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network
- The nineteenth-century children's author Henrietta Christian Wright
- Jim Vallely, who is an Arrested Development writer and Emmy award winner
- NFL Super Bowl-winning punter Josh Miller.
- Three-time Olympic Women's Soccer Gold Medalist, Heather O'Reilly
Attractions for kids of all ages
East Brunswick is also a fantastic place to come for a family vacation. It is close enough to New York to enjoy all the Big Apple has to offer but without the constant stress or the high price of Manhattan vacation rentals! East Brunswick and the surrounding areas provide a wealth of family attractions. You might like to check out:
- Six Flags Great Adventure offers all the thrills and spills you could wish for! In addition to thrilling rides, you can experience a 350-acre safari adventure, complete with the chance to see kangaroos, lions, bears, and tigers. The Wild Walkway show lets you get up close and personal with some of the more exotic animals. There are also plenty of rides for little kids who are not ready for the bigger coasters.
- The Jumping Jungle has an outstanding claim to fame – it was voted the best place to hold a children's birthday party for five years in a row. Kids will love the 10,000 square feet of inflatable play, bouncing, laser tag, and more. There is even a hurricane simulator for the brave-hearted visitor.
- Kidz Village is a play and activity center designed to spark children's' imaginations. Besides soft play and inflatables, kids can visit tons of themed rooms and let their imaginations run wild. Themed rooms include a movie theater, grocery store, castle, beauty shop, tool shop, and more.
If you need some fresh air after all that time indoors, East Brunswick will not disappoint you. The township boasts many beautiful parks, with recreation and family facilities.
How can you keep your business safe from fire damage?
With so many family attractions in the area, good fire safety is vital. Our customers often ask us if there is anything they can do to prevent fire. The answer is yes; there are several things you can do:
- Carry out a fire risk assessment to look for potential danger spots.
- Ensure staff receives adequate fire training.
- Install a good sprinkler and fire alarm system.
- Test sprinklers and fire alarms regularly to keep them in good working order.
It is also a good idea to set up your free SERVPRO Emergency READY Plan (ERP.) Your ERP lists the chain of command and what to do in an emergency, making it easier for staff to act in the event of a fire.
If you need help with fire damage in your business, call SERVPRO of East Brunswick / Princeton Meadows at (732) 432-9800.