Restoration Crew Chief - Immediate Hire Positions
Our Franchise is seeking individuals who are comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoy meeting new people, have excellent communication skills, enjoy supervising others, and are serious multi-taskers. If you are self-motivated, dependable and have superb interpersonal skills, then we want to hear from you.
Overall Responsibilities for Restoration Crew Chief:
- Explain, monitor, communicate and respond to customer needs/concerns.
- Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise their activities.
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control.
- Manage electronic job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate product details.
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred.
- IICRC certification preferred.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (ie. crawl spaces, attics).
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects.
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals.
- Valid driver’s license a must.
- Because we provide 24-hour emergency service, must be willing to be on call when needed.
- Some night and weekend work is required. Flexibility is a necessity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Overtime Pay
- Bonus Pay
Please email your resume to SERVPRO9885@gmail.com