Monmouth Junction Residents Require Skilled Fire Damage Restoration
SERVPRO Follows Best Practices for Fire Restoration and Smoke Damage – Call us First in Monmouth Junction!
There is a lot to love about Monmouth Junction, New Jersey – All you have to do is ask some of the residents who have called this place home. Monmouth is both a census-designated place (CDP) and an unincorporated community nestled within South Brunswick Township. Known as an area with small-town charm, people love living in the area due to the convenient proximity to countless shows, restaurants, and shops within the nearby cities of Newark, NJ, downtown NYC, and Manhattan, NY.
Monmouth Junction is Becoming a Top Option for Families Looking to Relocate
You will find many great things about the beautiful Monmouth Junction area. Many families looking to get out of the busy city life are starting to consider the many reasons why the Monmouth Junction area is so livable and enticing. Top takeaways for those looking to relocate here include:
- Looking to rent before buying? Monmouth Junction features rental pricing that is 100% lower than the average across New Jersey state.
- Looking to avoid crime? The crime rates within Monmouth Junction come in at 59% lower than the average in the state.
- Looking for an exceptional livability score? Monmouth Junction boasts a livability score that is 77 out of 100.
There is No Shortage of Natural Sites and Hiking Trails to Enjoy in Monmouth Junction
If you are an adventurer, hiker, cyclist, or nature lover, you will find plenty of cool places to experience in and around Monmouth Junction, including:
- Merchantville Bike Path – This is a bike path that spans over a mile and features a nice asphalt surface, including a route loaded with shade trees and tall pines.
- High Line Trail – If you are a trail-lover, you will find easy-to-navigate concrete pathways that meander over 30 feet above the bustling city streets below. This area is just perfect for sightseeing and snapping pictures.
- Smithville Park Trails – This park is open beginning at 8 am up until 30 minutes after the sun goes down. In this historical park, you will find bike trails, walking paths, and lots of places to stop and enjoy the natural scenery.
Handling Tough Smoke Residue for Monmouth Junction Residents is Critical to Fire Damage Restoration
Fire and smoke damage undoubtedly leave any home in disarray and in need of prompt attention. When SERVPRO gets called to fire damaged homes in Monmouth Junction, we take it one step at a time, ensuring nothing gets missed, and everything is back to its pre-fire condition – “Like it never even happened.”
We have fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) with training through the IICRC to help with your need for fire damage restoration in Monmouth Junction. A sampling of the equipment and products we bring to each fire-related project include:
- A full selection of cleaning chemicals to dissolve and rinse away stubborn soot and smoke residue from ceilings, walls, and other surfaces.
- Smoke damage removal using ultra-low volume (ULV) thermal foggers to put out a fine mist that traps odorous particles for removal.
- Diligent OSHA training to ensure careful, meticulous procedures for the repair and restoration of your home.
SERVPRO of East Brunswick/Princeton Meadows is here when you need prompt fire damage restoration. Call us at (732) 432-9800 for house fire cleanup and smoke remediation.