Brunswick Residents Need Skilled Restoration for Flood Damage
SERVPRO’s East Brunswick Storm Response Team Handles Flood Damage Fast
From the minute your East Brunswick property has suffered from basement flooding or water entering your ground flood, you need to act fast. Rapid intervention and mitigation help lessen the impact of flood damage, thus cutting costs and time to restore overall.
What is Flood Restoration?
When you call SERVPRO for storm flood damage in East Brunswick, we have a detailed process that involves water removal services, decontamination, and ensuring the property is safe for repairs. Several steps that all homeowners can take to limit risks include:
- If you have time before flooding hits, try moving valuable possessions and furnishings off the floors. This proactive step limits the chance of irreparable flood damage.
- With all the potential contaminants in floodwater, ensure all people and pets safely leave the property to seek refuge.
- If safe to do so, electricity and gas can get turned off to limit possible electrical charges and gas leaks.
With flooding and contaminated water, the work must get carried out by trained professionals who understand the impact on your contents and structure. At SERVPRO, we are here to restore versus replace, and we have all the water cleanup and drying methods necessary to make your home “Like it never even happened.”
Flood restoration with SERVPRO includes:
- Pumping out all standing water and assessment of damage left behind
- Removing and disposing of contents, furnishings, and building materials damaged beyond repair
- Cleaning and decontaminating the building to remove chemical, environmental, and biological contaminants
- Checking for structural damage that could be a hazard now or in the future
- Drying and dehumidification to ensure no moisture gets left – anything untreated could bring secondary damage or mold and mildew growth
SERVPRO of East Brunswick/Princeton Meadows is here whenever you need prompt attention to flood damage your property incurred during a storm. You can reach us by calling (732) 432-9800 day or night.