Restoration Technician Job - South River, New Jersey
South River, NJ 08882
Local fire and water Restoration Company is looking to hire full-time IICRC certified water technicians to add to our staff. Experience in the construction, carpet cleaning, or restoration field will also be considered.
We are seeking athletic, energetic people to perform demolition and specialized cleaning of properties damaged by fire, water and mold. The right candidate will be comfortable working hard in challenging situations, meeting new people, and have excellent communication skills.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Perform on-site production services, including water extraction and fire cleanup, pack out, mold remediation.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Follow company uniform policy.
- Ability to work with little or no direct supervision.
- Complete assigned work on a timely basis including all necessary paperwork.
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
- Valid driver’s license required as a continuing condition of employment.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Because we provide 24-hour emergency service, must be willing to be on call when needed.
- Some night and weekend work is required. Flexibility is a necessity.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Please email your resume to SERVPRO9885@gmail.com.
Resumes will be accepted until April 30, 2015.