SERVPRO - Fire Safety Tips for July 4th Celebration
How to Keep July 4th Disaster-free
Fire Safety 101
July 4th is one of the most anticipated and enjoyed holiday throughout the country. With families--adults and children--celebrating their independence through various means of fun, there is one event we all anticipate: fireworks! Bursts of colors lighting up the sky, the sparkle and dazzle keeping users and onlookers entranced and, unfortunately, distracted from safety. With approximately 18,000 fires started as a result of fireworks, the risk of fire damage and injury grows during the beloved holiday. SERVPRO of East Brunswick / Princeton Meadows is here to provide 24/7 emergency services for your unpredictable accidents.
Follow these proactive tips to keep your holiday worry-free.
- Use protective gear when operating or standing near fireworks or fireworks displays.
- Do not re-light malfunctioning fireworks.
- Keep a bucket of water nearby as a precaution for potential accidents.
- Never pick up leftover fireworks, since they could potentially still be active--especially children.
- Stay safe and trust trained professionals when viewing fireworks displays.
Keep July 4th one of your family’s favorite holidays by following safety protocol. SERVPRO of East Brunswick / Princeton Meadows wishes you and your family a very happy fourth of July.